MSM Alumni Association Overview
Morehouse School of Medicine and its alumni fosters interest among the community and prospective students.
The purpose of the Alumni Association is to advance the interests of the institution, alumni, prospective students and the community.
Since its founding in 1975, MSM has graduated more than 1,100 physicians, public health practitioners, and biomedical scientists. Our alumni span the globe from the United States to Canada, Japan and South Africa. As part of its efforts to lessen the financial burden of medical education, the Association has established an endowed scholarship.
All alumni are welcome to attend meetings. If you cannot attend in person, you may attend by teleconference.
Teleconference dial-in instructions:
- Dial: 1-866-378-9086 and enter
- Enter conference: #58277 408#
Officers are selected from financial alumni and elected to the board once every two-years. A nominating committee, chaired by the outgoing president, selects a slate of six nominees and official ballots are sent to all members of the alumni association to solicit a vote. View current officers >
Dues support the annual Regional CME Conference, Alumni Dinner during Commencement and other special events throughout the year.
- Practicing Physicians - $100
- Residents - $50
- M.P.H., M.S.C.R., MSBR, MSBT, and Ph.D. - $50
- Lifetime Dues-Residents, Practicing Physicians, M.P.H., M.S.C.R. & Ph.D. - $1,500
- Lifetime Membership w/one year Gloster - $2,500
- Lifetime Joint Membership (same household) - $2,750
Click here to donate and pay your alumni dues online.